Sharda University is all set to conduct its admission test (SUAT'14) for the academic year 2014. This test serves as a gateway to get admission in various programmes that the university offers. Students can register themselves for the test by logging on to the official website of the university.
SUAT'14 would be a sole entrance test that would be conducted for almost all the programmes offered by the university.
1) Eligibility Cum Merit test
2) Would also serve as a scholarship test.
3) Streamlines admission process
4) Single platform for all courses
How to apply:
- Students need to pay Rs. 1000/- for the admission form. The fee can be paid in one of the following ways:
- Depositing cash at Sharda University's fee counter.
- Depositing cash at nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch. Candidates need carry a printout of Voucher (Chalan), obtained after filling online application form.
- Through credit card in case of online form submission
- Demand draft in favor of "Sharda University- SUAT- 2014 Entrance Test" payable at Greater Noida.
Candidates need to write their name, father's name, contact number, and course opted at the back of the demand draft and send it to:
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. - 201306
After the SUAT- 2014 test, successful candidates will be called for GD/ PI. At the time of personal interview, candidates will have to produce photocopy of the original certificates and other documents as required.
Last date to apply: 1st May, 2014
For more details, click here.