Sri Devraj Urs Academy of Higher Education & Research (SDUAHER), Kolar invites application forms for All India Undergraduate Medical & Dental Entrance Test (AIUGMET) for admission to the Medical / Dental courses, commencing in 2014.
AIUGET 2014 scores are valid only for admissions during the academic year 2014-15.
The AIUGET 2014 exam would be conducted at centres in Bangalore, Chennai, Vijayawada, Mumbai and Kolkata on 20th April from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
Also Read: All India MBBS Entrance Exams Dates 2014
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on or before 31srt December 2014.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline from any of the recognised board of examinations.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- In addition, in the competitive entrance test, the candidate must have secured not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to fill the application form online in the official website of SDUAHER.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to check the filled details on online application form.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the application form.
- The filled application form, along with DD of Rs 1,500/- drawn in favor of "The Registrar, Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education & Research, Kolar", should be payable at Kolar.
- Send the application form in A4 size envelope, along with required documents to the below address.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 09th April 2014.
- Admit cards will be available from 10th April 2014.
- AIUGMET 2014 entrance exam will be held on 20th April 2014.
(UG Admission Cell),
Sri Devraj Urs Academy of Higher Education & Research,
Tamaka, Kolar - 563101
Ph No: +918152 - 243247.