Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) is all set to conduct the Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test (RPMT) on July 27.
- This single examination of three hours duration shall have objective type questions. Each question shall have four options to answer. Each question will be of 4 marks.
- Question paper shall be of total 800 marks and shall contain 200 objective type questions (four options with single most appropriate correct answer); 50 question each of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology (100 questions in case of Mathematics for those candidates who had filled Mathematics or Computer Science as their third subject in the RPMT 2014 online application form), to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using black ball point pen only.
- 4 marks shall be awarded for each correct answer. 0 marks shall be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- The questions in the question booklet will be in English as well as in Hindi.
The question paper for the RPMT 2014 shall be based on the syllabus of class 11th and 12th, as mentioned in the website.
Schedule of the examination:
- The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before commencement of the examination. Candidates should report to the examination centre by 9.30 AM.
- The examination shall commence at 10.00 AM.
- No candidate will be permitted in the examination centre after 10.00 AM and in the examination hall / room after 10.20 AM
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before 1.00 PM.