Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, is all set to conduct Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET) 2014 on 21st May.
RPET 2014 is the qualifying entrance examination which is conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering (B.Tech / B.E) courses in various government aided and private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan.
RPET 2014 Scheme and Pattern:
- RPET 2014 contains 120 objective type questions of time duration three hours.
- This paper contains 40 objective type questions in each subjects, i.e Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- The questions in the text booklet will be both in Hindi as well as in English.
- Examination will start at 9.00 am on 21st May, 2014 (Wednesday).
- Candidates are required to bring only a Black Ball Point Pen.
- They should not bring log tables, calculators, mobiles or any other objectionable materials with them to the examination hall.
- The candidates should note the contents of the syllabus carefully and prepare themselves for RPET 2014.