Hence, in order to make your preparation times easier we have a few tips/techniques which shall help you to go through the syllabus in right manner and in right time space.
Go through the following notes:
- In order to the right methodology for candidates appearing for the first time or the second time is to refer to only source instead of referring a wide range books or study materials.
- For JEE Main, students can refer CBSE Class 10 and 12 syllabus for preparation.
- Time management plays a very important role in dealing with the exam stress. It is also one of the deciding factors for your performance in the exam. Hence prepare a chart where 6 months are equally divided for 3 subjects.
- A chapter wise and topic wise revision schedule should be prepared. Prepare a list of all formula's, important concepts, points to remember and short notes. This will act as a ready reckoner.
- In the month of November to February students can use this period for JEE 2013 preparation by going thoroughly to each and every chapter.
- In the month of March students should focus on board exams, hence choose specific days when you can practice IIT JEE papers.
- Well, in the Month of April, JEE Main will be conducted on 7th, hence students must revise important formulae and practice mock tests.
- Later in the month of May candidates who qualify JEE Mains can now take mock tests for JEE Advanced.
Please remember that not to ignore any subject. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry are equally important. Allot 2-3 hours for each subject daily. Practice atleast 20 mock tests as per the new pattern from a relevant source and solve IITJEE papers of atleast past 5 years.
As we all know, 'PRACTICE MAKES MAN PERFECT'. So, stop not till you reach your success. Just remember these basic points written below:
- Start your preparation from the basics, do not ignore it.
- Dont skip to solutions until you arrive at the right answers.
- Adopt a conceptual method and read the question properly.
- Stick to regular study habit.
- Focus on quality rather than quantity.
- Even if you are not referring NCERT books, go through it once you complete a chapter from your study material.
- Practice as many mock test as you can.
- Take proper rest and breaks in between your studies.
OneindiaEducation wishes the very best for your preparation.