The National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida invites application for Joint Entrance Examination 2014. Entrance exam is conducted for Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration.
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- 10+2 board examination in CBSE or ICSE or states boards
- Intermediate or 10+2 Pre-university examination conducted by the recognized board or university.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination at the advanced level.
- High Schools certificate examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any public school / Board / University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the association of indian universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of senior secondary education.
- HSC Vocational Examination.
Candidates should have age limit of 22 years on July 01, 2014 (25 years for SC/ST candidates).
How to apply:
- Candidates should have to apply online.
- The completed application form should be sent to the below address in the pre-addressed envelope by registered post / speed post only.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 07th April 2014.
- Admit card will be available from 19th April 2014.
- JEE-2014 Test will be held on 26th April 2014.
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology,
A-34, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida - 201309.