National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, is set to conduct Karnataka Postgraduate Medical Entrance Test (PGET 2014) for admission to MD, MS and PG Diploma courses, commencing in 2014.
PGET 2014 is the qualifying entrance exam for admission of students to PG Medical courses in the state quota seats in Karnataka Government colleges and institutions and Karnataka Government Quota seats in private Medial colleges / Institutions / Deemed universities.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS degree from any of the Medical colleges recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have completed rotating one year internship.
- Rs 2,750/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
- Rs 4,250/- for all other candidates.
Scheme of Examination:
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network.
- The test comprises of 200 multiple choice questions.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The test syllabus comprise as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by MCI.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online (http://www.nbe.gov.in/pget/)
Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Bijapur, Tumkur, Hubli, Davangere, Chennai, Hyderabad, Gulbarga and Gurgaon.
- Last date for online registration is 31st January 2014.
- PGET 2014 will be held from 11th to 15th February 2014.
- Declaration of results will be on 28th February 2014.
National Board of Examinations,
Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi - 110029.
Tel: 1800 11 1800.