The Maharashtra CET (MH CET) 2014 is the qualifying entrance examination conducted for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS. BUMS, B.Pth, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O, B.Sc Nursing, BVSc and AH courses, for the academic year 2014.
Pattern of MHCET 2014:
- MHCET 2014 examination would be conducted at various centres in Maharashtra on May 08, 2014. There would be a 3 hours time duration.
- The examination would consist of one question paper with 180 multiple choice questions. Each question carrying 4 marks and total marks is 720.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
- There is no choice among the questions, i.e. all questions have to be answered. The candidate desirous of selection to Health Science courses and BVSc & AH should appear for MHCET 2014
- The candidates will be provided with one OMR answer sheet and question booklet. At the end of paper, candidate will hand-over the OMR answer sheet and question booklet to the invigilator. No candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of examination
- The candidate will be required to mark the correct answer by blackening the corresponding circle against the serial number of the question in the answer sheet with black ink ballpoint pen only. Out of four circles provided for selection of an answer against a question, the candidate should fill up one circle only. Each question with correct response shall be awarded four (4) marks
- There shall be negative marking. For wrong answers there will be deduction of one mark per question. One mark shall be deducted for marking two or more answers of same question, scratching or overwriting
Syllabus of Examination: Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects is available on website www.dmer.org for the MHCET-2014.
Language of Question Paper: The medium for examination shall be English or Marathi or Urdu. The option once exercised about the medium by the candidate on online application shall be irrevocable.