Law School Admission Test (LSAT), is an examination for Law students designed by USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC). LSAT scores are used as gateway for admissions by many colleges for their law programmes like LL.B Programmes, 2 year LL.M. and 3 year LL.B. Programmes. As per the LSAT schedule, LSAT-2014 will be held in the third week of May, 2014 across 15 cities of India. In order to register for the examination, desired candidates can fill online application form by logging on to the official website, before 30th April, 2014.
Candidates interested in 3 year LLB programmes and 5 year integrated LLB programmes should have completed 10+2 in any stream, candidates interested in LLM course should have completed graduation. Every participating Law school has different eligibility criteria for admission. Candidate must visit the website of participating law school to know the eligibility. If one registers for the test and then determines that one is ineligible for admission to the intended law school, no test-fee refund will be available.
List Participating Law Colleges:
- Amity Law School - Gurgaon
- Central India College of Law, Godhani - Nagpur
- Chotanagpur Law College - Ranchi
- G H Raisoni Law School - Nagpur
- Jindal Global Law School - Sonipat (Haryana)
- JSS Law College - Mysore
- K.L.E. Society's Law College - Bangalore
- MATS Law School, MATS University - Raipur
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL)
- School of Law, Galgotias University - Greater NOIDA
- School of Law, GITAM University - Visakhapatnam
- School of Law, Sharda University - Greater Noida
Registration close: 30th April, 2014
Demand Draft payments: Till 28th April, 2014
Admit Card release: 8th May, 2014 to 17th May, 2014
LSAT-India 2014, test Date: 18th May, 2014
Announcement of result: 14th June, 2014
How to apply?
Aspirants who want to apply for LSAT 2014 India are required to fill an online registration form or can send a demand draft. Registration Fee: Rs. 3800/- The demand draft/pay order/banker's cheque (favouring NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd., payable at New Delhi/ Noida) should reach the below mentioned address on or before 28th April, 2014 either by post or courier.
6708, DLF Phase - IV
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002
Candidates should write "LSAT-India" at the bottom of the envelope.
In order to apply online click here