Law School Admission Test (LSAT) - India is a standardised test adopted as an admissions criterion by multiple law colleges across India. LSAT-India measures skills that are considered essential for success in law school. LSAT-India is specially created for admissions to law schools in India by the Law School Admission Council, USA (LSAC).
- The LSAT contains multiple choice questions of four sections.
- The time duration for LSAT is 140 minutes.
- The registration fee for the test is Rs. 3,800/-.
Read: What is LSAT?
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with 50% of marks from a recognised board of examination.
Candidates must have a LL.B / B.L degree with 50% of marks from a recognised university.
How to apply:
- Candidates can register for LSAT-India through online mode or by sending a Demand Draft.
- The demand draft/pay order/banker's cheque (favouring NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd., payable at New Delhi/ Noida) should reach the below mentioned address on or before April 25, 2015 either by post or courier.
- Last date for online registration is on May 01, 2015.
- LSAT-India 2015 will be held on May 17, 2015.
60, Luz Church Road,
Opp. Nageswara Rao Park,
Mylapore, Chennai - 600004,