Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore invites applications for Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) for admission to M.E, M.Tech and M.Arch courses in the colleges across Karnataka, commencing in 2014.
Candidates must appear for the PGCET 2014 exam to become eligible for admission to postgraduate courses.
Candidate must have passed B.E/ B.Tech / B.Arch with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to take the photocopy of the necessary documents and scanned copy of the candidate's photo and signature.
- Candidates have to take the printout of the bank challan and they have to pay Rs 650/- for general and OBC candidates and Rs 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates have to pay the required fee in any of the branch of State Bank of Mysore.
- Candidates who are residing in Karnataka can also pay in e-challan via post offices. The post office will retain post office copy of the challan and handover the candidate copy of the challan to the candidates.
- Candidates have to take the printout of the filled application form and keep it with them. Candidates are advised to bring this application during the document verification process.
- Last date of entry of application details online on July 10.
- Last date to pay the fee in the e-payment post office on July 12.
- PGCET 2014 will be held on July 26.
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
18th Cross, Sampige Road,
Malleswaram, Bangalore - 560012.
Tel: 080 - 23461575 / 2599.