Director of Medical Education (DME), Bangalore has announced the Schedule of Option Entry and Seat Allotment for Postgraduate Medical Entrance Test (PGET) 2014.
The interested candidates can exercise their options for the course to which they are eligible and interested to join the colleges.
If any of the candidates fails to enter the options within the stipulated date and time, such candidates will not be considered for allotment of seats.
- Option entry will begin from 13th to 15th May 2014.
- Mock allotment results will be based on data taken on 16 May at 5.00 pm but candidates can continue option entry if they wish to do so on 16th May 2014.
- Provision to change the options based on mock allotment result would be on 17th May 2014.
- Final allotment results of first round is on 18th May 2014.
- Payment of fee and collection of admission order on 23rd May 2014.
Candidates are advised to visit the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) website to check the seat matrix of the PG medical courses.