JECRC University, Jaipur, invites application for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes through entrance test, commencing in 2014.
The programmes are offered in:
- Automobile Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with 50% of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
Candidates will be selected based on JU entrance test score, JEE Main 2014 score and RPET 2014 score.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of JECRC University.
- The filled application form, along with DD of Rs 850/- drawn in favor of "JECRC University", should be payable at Jaipur.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 10th May 2014.
- JU online entrance test will be held on 11th-18th May 2014.
- JU offline entrance test will be held on 18th May 2014.
The Director Admissions,
JECRC University Campus,
Plot No. IS-2036 to 2039
Ramchandrapura, Sitapura Industrial Area Extn
Near Mahatma Gandhi Hospital,
Jaipur - 303905, Rajasthan, India.
Tel: 0141 - 6565615.