Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications from eligible men and women for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT 01/2015) for the courses commencing in July 2016.
AFCAT 01/2015 is conducted for grant of Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and permanent / Short Service Commission in Technical and Ground Duty Branches.
The branches are offered in:
- No. 198/15F/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
- No. 198/15F/SSC/W (Short Service Commission)
- No. 197/15T/PC/M (Permanent Commission)
- No. 197/15T/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
- No. 197/15F/SSC/W (Short Service Commission)
Ground Duty Branches:
- No. 197/15G/PC/M (Permanent Commission)
- No. 197/15G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
- No. 197/15G/SSC/W (Short Service Commission)
How to apply:
- The candidates need to register in the official website of Career Air Force and follow the instructions.
- Candidates are advised to read the detailed guidelines for filling up online application as given in the website.
- All the candidates applying online have to mandatorily provide their valid e-mail ID.
- Applications without the e-mail ID will be rejected.
- Last date for the receipt of application form on January 01, 2015.
- AFCAT 01/2015 entrance test will be held on February 22, 2015.
Post Bag No-5,
RK Puram (Main) P.O.,
New Delhi - 110066.
Tel: 011 - 2301023/ 7905.