Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur is the coordinating body for Common Admission Process (CAP) to release the CAT 2014 cutoff marks for admission in 16 IIMs.
After the declaration of the CAT 2014 results, aspirants have to wait for the cutoff marks for Common Admission Process (CAP) rounds.
The CAP round includes;
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
What is CAP process?
- IIMs will shortlist the candidates based on CAT 2014 scores.
- All the shortlisted candidates are combined and the process by the coordinating IIM.
- The shortlisted candidates are called for the WAT and PI rounds.
- Each IIM will take the PI & WAT score of the candidates shortlisted by them and combine it with other scores -- CAT score, Profile score and any other score to make their own individual merit list to make final offers to the candidates.
- The final list would be sent to each IIM.
- Each IIM would publish the list of shortlisted candidates in their website.