Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi, invites applications for admission to management programmes through OPENMAT 2014 entrance exam.
Admission to Management Programmes of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance test, held twice a year.
A student can appear in anyone of the above OPENMAT examinations. If a student wants to appear in more than one OPENMAT examinations she / he is required to apply separately.
Admission to the MBA, DIM, PGDIM and PG Diplomas in HRM, FM, OM, MM and FMP will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year as per schedule.
The programmes are offered in:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIP)
- PG Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- PG Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- PG Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- PG Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Student handbook and prospectus is also available on university's website.
- The candidates downloading the form from website are required to send a demand draft of Rs 1,050/- drawn in favour of IGNOU, payable at New Delhi.
- Last date for the receipt application form is July 15.
- OPENMAT 2014 test will be held on Aug 17.
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068.