Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), New Delhi, issues application form for Post Qualification Course in Insurance and Risk Management Technical Examination June 2014.
- Module 1: Principles and Practice of Insurance
- Module 2: Technical Aspects of Insurance
- Module 3: Risk Management and Reinsurance
- Module 4: Business Strategic Planning & Information Technology
- A list of candidates eligible to appear for IRM Course Technical Examination June, 2014 will be hosted by the Committee on Banking, Insurance and Pension on the website of the Institute www.icai.org .
- Candidates may submit the examination application form, pending receipt of eligibility certificate by them, in case, they have to fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
No candidate shall be admitted to the IRM Technical Examination unless he / she has obtained the eligibility certificate from the committee on banking insurance and pension of the institute.
Application fee: Rs 100/-.
- Rs 1,000/- without late fee.
- Rs 1,500/- with late fee.
- Rs 100/- extra, if the application is downloaded from the website.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of ICAI.
- The application form together with Demand Draft for Rs 1,000/- as the case may be, of any scheduled bank be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post only in the special envelope attached to this form to the Additional Secretary (Exams.), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110002.
- Drawn in favour of "The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India" and should be payable at New Delhi only.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 24th February 2014.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 03rd March 2014 (with late fee).
- Dates of the examination on 03rd, 05th, 07th, 09th June 2014.
Additional Secretary (Exams),
ICAI Bhavan, C-I, Sector - I,
Tel: 0120 - 3054841.