About Postgraduate Entrance Examination (PGEE 2014):
- An all-India examination examination will be held at Hyderabad and a number of major cities in the country depending on the number of applicants from each region. The entrance examination will consist of two papers.
- Paper I test the general aptitude of the candidate and will consist of objective questions from Mathematics, Programming, and Logical Reasoning.
- Paper II is the Subject Paper, which tests the candidate's subject knowledge.
Admission to Postgraduate programmes will be based on the performance in the Postgraduate Entrance Examination (PGEE 2014) and an interview to be held at IIIT Hyderabad.
- For M.S by Research and Ph.D programmes, exceptional candidates may be called directly for the interview on the basis of their qualification and experience.
How To Apply ?
- All applications should be submitted through online in PGEE portal. To submit the application, a candidate has to complete two registration forms: Pre-Registration Form and Main Registration Form.
- *Filling of Pre-Registration Form (online payment is recommended):After filling the Pre-Registration form, the candidate receives an E-Mail which contains the link and identification code. The link should be opened in a browser by supplying the identification code to fill in the Main Registration Form.
- Demand Draft in favor of IIIT Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad for appropriate amount should be drawn.
- A candidate must write application number (received in the confirmation mail) along with the name, email id on the reverse side of the demand draft and send the same to:
Hyderabad-500032, Andhra Pradesh.
- *Filling of Main Registration Form:The main registration form can only be filled by opening the link received through the E-Mail, after filling in the preceding pre-registration form.
About Application Fees:
- Applicants can apply for one or more programmes in the same form by indicating choices.
- The application fee is Rs. 2000/- for one programme and Rs. 50/- extra for each additional programme applied for.
- Application fee can be paid either through Credit Card or through Demand Draft.
- Credit Card - While filling-in the Main Registration form, the candidate can opt for Credit Card option to follow the subsequent instruction.
- Demand Draft - While filling-in the Main Registration form, the candidate can opt for Demand Draft option.
- After submitting the Main Registration form. Demand Draft in favor of IIIT Hyderabad for appropriate amount should be drawn. A candidate must write application number (received in the confirmation mail) along with the name, email id on the reverse side of the demand draft and send the same to the address mentioned above.
Last date to submit application is 20th March, 2014.
PGEE 2014 will be held on 13th April, 2014.
For further details and to apply click here