Anna University, Chennai, has started the Online Registration for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET 2014).
TANCET 2014 exam is conducted for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Application (MCA), Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Engineering (ME), Master in Architecture (M.Arch) and Master in Planning (M.Plan) courses, commencing in 2014.
Interested candidates can register for TANCET 2014 in two ways:
Registration in Person (Directly):
- Candidates can appear in person (directly) at any of the co-ordinating centres by showing the following documents:
- Copy of the class 10th / SSLC marks card.
- Copy of the class 12th marks card / three years diploma certificates.
- Entrance test fee in the form of cash / DD.
- Candidates belonging to the SC / SCA / ST of Tamil Nadu have to produce a copy of the permanent community certificate for availing fee concession.
- Candidates can register through internet by filling the application form available in the website.
- Candidates are advised to get all the required documents and test fee before filling the application form.
- Read the instructions and rules & regulations of the entrance test.
- Candidates have to note down the application number for further future reference.
- After taking the print out of the application form, candidates have to paste passport size photograph of the candidate.
- The filled application form, along with DD and required documents should reach the below address.
The Secretary, TANCET,
Chennai - 600025.
|Sl No:||Examination Group:||Examination Fee in:|
|Tamil Nadu SC/SCA/SC||Others|
|1||M.B.A only||Rs 250/-
|2||M.C.A only||Rs 250/-||Rs 500/-|
|3||M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan only||Rs 250/-||Rs 500/-|
|4||M.B.A & M.C.A||Rs 500/-||Rs 1,000/-
|5||M.B.A & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan||Rs 500/-||Rs 1,000/-|
|6||M.C.A & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan||Rs 500/-||Rs 1,000/-|
|7||M.B.A & M.C.A & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan||Rs 750/-
- The application form is common for all the three entrance tests. Candidates have to submit only one application form.
- A single demand draft is sufficient for one or more programmes.
- ST/SC/SCA candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu only, must attach a photocopy of their Permanent Community Certificate with the application.