Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram has started issuing the application for KEAM 2014 entrance examination.
KEAM 2014 exam is conducted for admission to Medical, Dental, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, Engineering and Architecture courses in the colleges of Kerala.
For this year, CEE conducts KEAM 2014 exam for Medical and Dental courses.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from a rcognsed board of examination.
Important Instructions before filling the application form:
- Candidates must have to use secured login details and should not disclose with any other persons.
- Use recommended browser.
- Do not use mobile device.
- While filling up of application, use any one of 'Save' button frequently, to save the entered data.
- Logout properly.
How to apply:
- Candidates must have to register in official website of KEAM 2014.
- Candidates have to create login-id and password and keep the login details till the end of the examination.
- Fill the application form online. Before filling the application form, please read the instructions properly. While filling the form, candidates must have scanned / digital photograph of the candidate.
- Payment of application fee through security card or DD.
- Candidates should take the printout of the filled application form.
- The completed application form, along with all supporting documents should reach the below address.
Rs 800/- for general candidates.
Rs 400/- for SC / ST candidates.
- Candidates have to purchase the security card from selected post offices.
- DD should be drawn in favor of Commissioner for Entrance Examination, that should be payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Building, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695001, Kerala.
Tel: 0471 - 155300 / 2335523.