The Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad is all set to conduct Osmania Univeristy Common Entrance Test (OUCET) for the year 2014.
OUCET 2014 is conducted for admission to postgraduate, PG Diploma and 5 year Integrated programmes offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities, commencing in 2014.
The programmes are offered in:
M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCJ, BLISc, MLISc, MSW, M.Ed, M.P.Ed, PG Diploma.
- The test will be of 90 minutes duration and the question paper consists of 100 objective type questions. The entrance test will consist of any 3 or 4 varieties of objective type items such as analogies, classification, matching, comprehension of a research study / experiment / theoretical point of view, etc., with multiple answers besides the usual multiple choice items. The items will be framed only from the syllabus of entrance test.
- The answers for the questions are to be marked on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the respective ovals with a black ball point pen only.
Candidates must have passed Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee at any of the AP online centres through credit / debit card or net banking.
- For one subject is Rs 350/-.
- For each additional subject is Rs 200/-.
- Last date for submission of application form is 09th May 2014.
- Last date for submission of application form with a late fee of Rs 250/- is 16th May 2014.
- OUCET 2014 entrance test will be held on 30th May 2014.