The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa is all set to conduct Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET 2014) for admissions to bachelor's degree in the fields of Architecture, Dentistry, Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacy in government, government-aided and un-aided colleges, for the academic year 2014-15.
GCET 2014 entrance exam will be conducted on 06th and 07th May 2014.
The GCET 2014 application forms is available at the following branches of Corporation Bank on payment of Rs 910/- on all working days.
Read: GCET 2014 Time Table
1.1st floor, "Antonio Dias Bldg", "Near Municipal Office", P.B. no. 188, Margao 403601. (contact No. 2732539)
2. Near Municipality, Coscar Corner, Ground Floor, Talewado, Mapuca-403507 (contact No. 2262598).
3. Dr. Atmaram Borkar Road, Opp. Municipal Gardens, P. B. No. 87, Panjim- 403001 (contact No. 2223860).
4. Raghunath Apartments, Francisco Luis Gomes Road, P.B. No.86, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa-403802 (contact No. 2513894).
5. Next to Rosary College, Navelim, Margao Goa 403707 (contact No. 2713898).
6. Shop No.1 Mangalvan Complex Chawdi, Canacona-403702 (contact No. 2644750).
7. Vinayak Plaza, Near Prashant Theater, Curchorem Post,Goa 403706 (contact No. 2654474).
8. Near Royal Foods, Alankar House, Shantinagar Road, Ponda 403401(contact No. 2314945).
9. Venkatesh Prasad Bldg., Boardem, Bicholim, 403504 (contact No. 2360094).
10. Talewado, Dhargal, Pernem Goa 403513 (contact No. 2240852).
11. Socorro Branch, Near Devashri Gardens, Porvorim (contact no.2416443) .
Also Read: Online Coaching Classes for GCET 2014
Completed application forms for GCET-2014 shall be accepted at following application reception centres, depending on centre opted, from 2nd April to 11th April, 2014, on all working days, from 10.00 hrs. to 13.00 hrs. and 14.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs.
GCET exam centre opted:
- Panaji, Porvorim, Mapusa & Bicholim: Conference Hall, Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim.
- Margao, Navelim, Ponda, Verna, Vasco & Curchorem: Ravindra Bhavan, Margao.
- Last date for receiving the application form is 11th April 2014.
- Last date for receiving the application form with late fee of Rs 1,000/- is 30th April 2014.
- GCET 2014 entrance exam would be held on 06th & 07th May 2014.