The EAMCET 2014 medical courses counselling would commence from August 30, 2014 to September 5, 2014.
Candidates who have qualified for the counselling need to bring the following documents to the counselling process.
- Hall Ticket of EAMCET -2014
- Rank card of EAMCET -2014
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the date of birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in intermediate or equivalent examination
- Transfer certificate
- Study certificates from 6th class to intermediate
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed (a) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2014 (b) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the Income certificate of the parent.