Delhi University will conduct Super-Specialty Entrance Test 2015 (DU-SET 2015) on June 6 and June 7. The entrance test will be conducted for the admission of candidates to various medical courses in the Faculty of Medical Sciences for the 2015 session.
Doctor of Medicine (DM) degree is offered in Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Neurology and Neonatology.
Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) degree is offered in Neurosurgery, GI surgery, Paediatric surgery and Cardio-vascular and Thoracic surgery.
- Candidates should have passed the MBBS examination and must have completed 1 year rotating internship.
- The candidates must be registered with State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
- The paper will consist of 200 objective, multiple choice questions and will carry a total of 800 marks.
- The candidates will be required to mark the most appropriate answer among the four given choices.
- The candidates will be awarded a total of four marks for every right answer and for every incorrect answer, one mark would be deducted.
- Issue of duplicate admissions tickets for the entrance test: June 4 and June 5
- The date of entrance test: June 6 and June 7