Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER), Maharashtra, opens registrations for Postgraduate Medical / Dental Common Entrance Test (PGM/DCET) for the year 2015.
PGMDCET 2015 entrance exam is conducted for admission to MD, MS, MDS and PG Diploma Medical and Dental courses across the state.
PGMDCET 2015 is mainly conducted for 50% of Maharashtra state quota seats.
- Candidates must have a MBBS / BDS degree from any of the recognised Medical colleges by MCI / DCI.
- Candidates must have completed one year internship as on or before March 31, 2015.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Applicants should have a valid Email id.
- Before filling online application form, download the information brochure of PGMDCET-2015 and read the same carefully.
- Application fee of Rs 3,000/- to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of "Director, Medical Education & Research Mumbai," should be be payable at Mumbai.
- Last date for online registration on December 15, 2014.
- Schedule for fee acceptance at SBI Bank from December 03 to 17, 2014.
- Issue of admit cards from December 29 to January 04, 2015
- Date of examination on January 04, 2015.
The Competent Authority,
Directorate of Medical Education & Research,
4th Floor, Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building,
St.George's Hospital Campus, Near CST Rly Station,
Mumbai - 400001.