Faculty of Medical Science, University of Delhi, accepts All India Postgraduate Dental Entrance Examination (AIPGDET 2014) for MDS course admission.
AIIMS is set to conduct AIPGDET 2014 for admission to MDS courses across India.
DU will provide admission to MDS courses in college under 50% quota.
Delhi University Medical graduates and interns who are likely to complete internship Training on or before 31st March 2014, have to apply for AIPGDET 2014 exam.
- Candidates must have BDS degree from any of the Dental colleges recognised by DCI.
- Candidates must have completed one year internship.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates must also apply in prescribed application form to the Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi - 110007.
- This form shall be available in the Faculty of Medical Sciences in second week of January, 2014.
- Last date for online registration on 31st December 2013.
- Application form for DU, will be available in second week of January 2014.
- Admit card will be available from 15th January 2014.
- AIPGDET 2014 will be held on 25th January 2014.