PGET 2014 test is conducted for Postgraduate Medical and Dental courses admissions in 12 Medical and 19 Dental colleges in the state.
A total of 21,579 candidates have been registered for PGET 2014. 16,856 candidates are writing for Medical and 4,723 candidates are writing the test in 32 centres in Bangalore.
Candidates should carry the following documents while appearing for test:
- Online Test Admission Ticket.
- Recent Passport size color photograph
- Black / Blue ball point pen
- Any one of these documents should be carried for ID proofs: Passport, PAN card, Voters ID, Driving License, Bank Account Passbook.
It has been identified that failure to provide acceptable identification when asked for would be one of the reason for dismissal of a candidate from the test.
Candidates must not do the following things:
- Failure to provide acceptable Photo ID proof in original.
- Creating disturbance at the Test Venue.
- Giving or Receiving unauthorised help.
- Using any forbidden / unauthorised testing aids such as personal computational devices, pagers, cell phones any other electronic gadgets etc.
- Carrying unapproved materials like dictionaries, reference materials, whiteners, extra papers, chits, notebooks / pads, writing instruments other than pen and pencil, digital diaries / PDA etc.
- Leaving the Test Centre before the stipulated time i.e. 01:00 P.M.
- Coming to the Test Centre after 10:15 A.M.
- Refusing to follow directions issued by the Invigilator, etc.