The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (ComedK), Bangalore, announced the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) for the year 2014.
All India Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET 2014) is conducted for admission to first year Undergraduate Medical / Dental, Engineering courses, commencing in the session 2014.
Also Read: Karnataka CET 2014 Time Table
Whereas, the Association of Medical and Dental colleges as well as the Engineering colleges have mandated COMEDK to conduct UGET 2014 entrance test in the backdrop of Section 4 of the Karnataka Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Determination of Fee) Act, 2006 (Act 8 of 2006) in respect of all the member institutions.
The Executive council of ComedK has decided to UGET 2014 test on 11th May 2014, Sunday across Karnataka.
The UGET 2014 online application from will be available on the official website from February 2014.
Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly, to get the latest news on ComedK.
- ComedK UGET 2014 is based on objective type of questions.
- Physics and Chemistry paper is compulsory for all candidates.
- The combined paper contains 120 questions of 60 questions in Physics and 60 questions in Chemistry. The test time duration is 120 minutes.
- Mathematics paper is compulsory of BE and Biology for MBBS / BDS candidates.
- The Mathematics and Biology paper contains 60 question of each with time duration of 60 minutes.
- Candidates should have Passed 10+2 in science discipline from a recognized board of examination.
- Candidates who have appeared / appearing for the examination and expecting results may also apply.
Executive Secretary - ComedK,
# 132, 2nd Floor, 11th Main Road,
17th Cross, Malleswaram,
Bangalore - 560055.