Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar issues the Online Application Form for CLAT 2014 exam.
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted by 14 National Law Schools / Universities for admissions to their undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programmes (LL.B and LL.M) commencing in 2014.
CLAT 2014 Online Application form Procedure:
- Candidates have to apply online on the CLAT website.
- Candidates must create an account in the CLAT website.
- CLAT-2014 Information Brochure (not the application form) will also be accessible from the respective website of all the participating NLUs.
- Candidates applying must visit and carefully read the instructions given in the CLAT-2014 website.
- A candidate will have to make payment on three occasions through CLAT website viz, (i) submitting the Online Application Form (ii) if interested in downloading the Previous Year's Question papers and (iii) while participating in the counselling session. The mode of payment through the website is both online and offline.
- The online payment can be made through net-banking, debit card, credit card etc. wherein the candidate will have to bear the additional transaction costs for remitting the fees through payment gateways.
- For paying the fees offline through website, the candidate will have to download the 'Bank Challan' that will be generated with the required information, as filled in by the candidate, and make the payment with additional bank charges at any branch of the SBI. After making the requisite payment at the bank, the candidate needs to upload the scanned PDF copy of the 'Bank Challan' and also fill-in the details as required at the relevant section of the website.
Rs 4,000/- for General candidates.
Rs 3,500/- for SC / ST candidates.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 31st March 2014.
- Admit Cards are available from 14th April 2014.
- CLAT 2014 will be held on 11th May 2014.
- CLAT 2014 results will be declared on 31st May 2014.
Gujarat National Law University,
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba,
Gandhinagar - 382007 (Gujarat).
Phone No. : +91-79-66701386/66701391.
Fax No. : +917878185055
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.