Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi has started the online registration process for Central Teachers Eligibility Entrance Test (CTET) for the session February 2015
CTET February 2015 is conducted for appointment of teachers' for classes 1 to 8 of CBSE affiliated schools across the country.
CTET February 2015 Online Registration Procedure:
- The online application has to be submitted by accessing the official website of CBSE.
- Candidates have to provide all the details while filling the application form.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated confirmation page after successful submission of data.
- Affix a passport size photograph and signature in the space provided. Also attach a copy of challan, if fees paid through challan.
- The fess can be paid through challan by depositing prescribed fee in the CBSE account with Syndicate Bank or e-post office in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or By debit card/ credit card.
- The completed application form along with challan should be sent to CBSE, CTET Unit in an envelope of size 12X9 superscribed in bold letter "APPLICATION FOR CTET-February 2015" by registered post/Speed Post to reach below address.
The Assistant Secretary (CTET),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi - 110092.
- For general/OBC candidates: for Paper 1 or Paper 2: Rs 600/- for both papers Rs 1,000/-.
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person: for Paper 1 or Paper 2: Rs 300/- for both papers Rs 500/-.