The online registration for CAT 2014 has been concluded on September 30, 2014 and from October 19, candidates can download their admit card to appear for the examination.
Click here to download the admit card.
IIM Indore has released the CAT test day video and guidelines for the test takers to understand the test pattern.
Candidates have to visit CAT official website to see the video.
Here are the some of the important guidelines for CAT 2014:
At test centre:
- At least one original (not photocopied or scanned) and valid (not expired) photo identification card (such as College ID, Employer ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar, UID) should also be presented.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets such as watches, calculators and stationary items like pen, pencil, and paper are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Rough sheets and pen will be provided to the candidate for rough work which will have to be returned after the test.
- Candidates are advised to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the centre on time on the day of the test.
- Test would be held from November 16 to 22, 2014.
- Test will be held in 2 sessions; the morning session from 9.30 AM to 12.20 PM and after session will be held from 3 PM to 5.50 PM.
- Candidates should report at 7.30 AM for the forenoon session and at 1.00 PM for the afternoon session.
- Candidate will not be allowed to the test hall after 8.45 AM for the morning session and 2.15 PM for the afternoon session.
- The admit card is one of the documents required to be carried on test day, and it is to be submitted for verification at the time of the test.
- The printout of the admit cards has to be taken on A4 size paper using a laser printer.