BLDE University, Bijapur, invites applications for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (BLDEU PGET - 2015), which is conducted for admission to Postgraduate degree medical and diploma programmes, commencing in the session 2015-16.
The courses are offered in:
- MD in Radiology, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Anaesthesiology, Comm. Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy.
- M S in General Surgery, Obst. & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, E.N.T.
- Diploma in DGO, D'Ortho. DLO , DCH, DA, DCP.
- There will be only one test which will have 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQ). The time allotted for the test shall be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 10:00 am and end at 1:00 pm.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded with one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- No marks will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) for any question.
Candidates must have a MBBS/BDS degree from any of the recognised colleges of Medical/ Dental council of India.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of BLDE University.
Bijapur, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Delhi.
BLDEU PGET 2015 entrance test will be held on January 25, 2015.
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Bijapur - 586103.
Ph: 08352 - 264030.