The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi will conduct Combined Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) Entrance Test (CSSET) and Combined Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) Entrance Test (CSAET) for admission to the B.Ed and M.Ed courses commencing in 2014.
CSSET (B.Ed) Eligibility:
- Candidates must have passed B.A in Sanskrit subject with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates must be 20 years of age as on 01st October 2014.
CSAET (M.Ed) Eligibility:
- Candidates must have passed M.A in Sanskrit / B.Ed in Sanskrit Methodology with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates must be 23 years of age as on 01st October 2014.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan.
- The filled application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 600/- in favor of "Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi" should be payable at New Delhi.
- The application form can also be obtained from the office by paying Rs 600/- in cash.
- The completed application form should reach the below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is 28th February 2014.
CSSET, CSAET 2014 entrance test will be held on 11th May 2014.
Controller of Examination,
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University),
56-57 Institutional Areas, D-Block, Janakpuri,
New Delhi - 110058.
Tel: 011 - 28521258.