The Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune will accept All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam (AIPGMEE) 2015 scores for admission to MD, MS courses for the year 2015.
AFMC will not be conducting separate entrance exam for admission to postgraduate medical courses.
AFMCE will fill 114 MD, 20 MD/MS and 30 MS seats through AIPGMEE 2015. Candidates who scored above 750 marks in AIPGMEE 2015 will be eligible for admission.
AIPGMEE 2015 will be conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi. It is conducted for admission to 50% of all India quota seats of MD, MS and PG Diploma in government medical and dental colleges across the country.
Click here to know more about AIPGMEE 2015.
- Candidates must have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidate must have passed MBBS from any of the recognised colleges by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidate must have completed their one-year compulsory rotating internship on or before the prescribed schedule.
How to apply for AFMC:
- Candidates have to appear for the AIPGMEE 2015.
- Candidates have to register for the AFMC for further counselling process.
Application procedure of AFMS PG Medical 2015 admission for priority I candidates will begin from November 24, 2014. The last date for AFMS 2015 online registration for priority I candidates are November 26, 2014.
- Start date for registration is on December 09, 2014.
- Last date for the registration for AFMC is on December 29, 2014.
- Last date for the submitting the application form is on January 02, 2015.