VIT University, Vellore invites online applications for Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE - 2014) for admission to the B.Tech courses, commencing in the session 2014-15.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum average of 60% of marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB).
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Students hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and from the North Eastern States of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE-2014, conducted by VIT University.
- Candidates who have not appeared for the VITEEE are not eligible for admission.
- The candidates will be short-listed based on their entrance examination marks and will be called for the counselling.
How To Apply:
- Candidates have to apply VITEEE 2014 in online, need to pay Rs 900/- through Net Banking or Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Application form can be obtained by sending DD of Rs 950/- drawn in favor of "VIT University", should be payable at Vellore.
- Application form can also be obtained by handing over a DD for Rs 950/- in person at VIT university, Vellore at VIT Chennai campus or Vellore Campus.
- It is mandatory that the online applicants should send the hard copy of the application form to the University addressed to the "Director-UG Admissions", VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu, India".
- Last date for issue of receipt of application form on 28 Feb 2014.
- VITEEE 2014 will be held from 9th to 20th April 2014.
Vellore - 632014.
Tel: 0416 - 2202168.