National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi is all set to conduct All India Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE) 2015 from December 01 to 06, 2014.
AIPGMEE 2015 exam is conducted for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for the 2015-16 session all over India.
AIPGMEE is the eligibility-cum-ranking examination for admission to All India 50% government quota of MD/MS/PG diploma courses across India, except Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
|Forenoon Session||Afternoon Session|
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting counter||9:00 AM ||2:45 PM |
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||9:30 AM ||3:15 PM |
|Check-in Procedure||9:00 AM to 10:00 AM||2:45 PM to 3:45 PM|
|Test Start Time||10:00 AM ||3:45 PM |
|Test End Time||1:45 PM ||7:30 PM |
- Total examination duration is 3 hours 45 minutes that includes a mandatory 15 minutes tutorial. The tutorial provides a series of screens that will orient the candidate to computer-based testing.
- The question paper comprises of 300 single response type MCQs to be attempted in a maximum of 3 hrs 30 minutes. Even if a candidate goes through the tutorial in less than 15 minutes, the maximum time for attempting the question paper will remain 3 hours 30 minutes. Candidates are accordingly advised to go through the tutorial carefully.
- The candidate should arrive at the Reporting counter at least one hour before the commencement of test i.e. 9:00am for the morning session and 02.45 PM for the afternoon session. This allows for security checks, identity verification, image capture, bio-metric capture, etc. The reporting counter will close 30 minutes prior to the test start time.
- Candidates may note that they will not be allowed entry to the test centre after 09.30 AM for the morning session and 03.15pm for the afternoon session of the test.
- Late entry / Early exit is not permitted.