The online registration for All India Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE) for the year 2015 would be open on August 29, 2014.
National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, is all set to conduct AIPGMEE for the year 2015 on December 01 to 06, 2014.
AIPGMEE 2015 exam is conducted for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for the session 2014-15 in all over India.
More than 150 medical colleges and 11 states in India accepts AIPGMEE 2015 scores.
Online Registration Procedure:
- Candidates have to check eligibility for AIPGMEE 2015 exam.
- Logon to the AIPGMEE 2015 official website for registration.
- Create a new profile.
- Fill the online application form. Apply for AIPGMEE 2015 exam.
- Candidates have to fill every field appears in the online application form.
- Schedule the test, once your application has been successfully submitted, you can continue the online process to schedule an appointment to take the AIPGMEE.
- The AIPGMEE may be taken during the window between December 01 to 06, 2014. There will be two sessions each day - at 10 AM and at 3.45 PM.
- Once your AIPGMEE application has been successfully submitted, a summary of your application will be sent to you via email within 24 hours.
- After confirmation, the candidate will receive an admit card through their email. Once the candidate receives admit card by email, they should read it carefully and verify all information in it, and then print a copy of it.
- Once your profile has been created and saved, you will no longer be able to use your voucher number to create another profile. Changes to your name or username will not be allowed once you leave the section.
- In case of errors, a new screen will appear telling you what you need to correct. The fields that are missing are highlighted in red. In this example, the candidate still needs to specify where he/she completed his/her MBBS, as well as the internship completion date.
Tel: 0124 - 6771700.
Toll free no: 1800-11-1800.