The All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi, invites applications for Undergraduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) for admission to undergraduate programmes, commencing in 2014.
The Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is conducted at national / international level for admissions to University-approved Bachelor programms such as BBA, BCA, BHM, and Integrated MBA etc.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from any of the recognised board of examinations.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain application form with UGAT bulletin against cash payment of Rs 450/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi.
- Candidates can also obtain application form through the crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 500/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association' payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- Register online at website All India Management Association along with the DD details.
- Last date for online registration is 30th April 2014.
- Last date for receipt pf UGAT application form is 02nd May 2014.
- AIMA UGAT 2014 will be held on 10th May 2014.
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Tel: 011 - 24645100.