All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, invites applications for All India Postgraduate Dental Entrance Exam (AIPGDEE) for the year 2015.
AIPGDEE 2015 is the qualifying entrance exam for admission to Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Dental colleges across India. This entrance exam will be held for admission to 15% of all India quota in various MDS courses in dental colleges in the country.
- Candidate must be a Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have BDS degree from any of the Dental colleges recognised by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidates must have completed six months internship.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to application form online.
- Candidates have to pay the fee through a debit card / credit card / bank challan.
Application Fee :
General / OBC Category: Rs 1,000/- (SC / ST category Rs 800/-) + Transaction charges as applicable. Payment through computer generated challan form in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) or can pay online through Credit Card / Debit Card.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test score conducted by the institute.
- Last date for the online application form is December 24, 2015.
- Admit cards will be available from January 12, 2015.
- Entrance exam to be held on January 24, 2015.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS),
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110029.