All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, invites application for All India Postgraduate Dental Entrance Exam (AIPGDEE) for the year 2014.
AIPGDEE 2014 entrance exam for admission to Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Dental colleges across India.
- Candidate must be Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have BDS degree from any of the Dental colleges recognised by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidates must have completed six months internship.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
General / OBC Category: Rs 1,000/- (SC / ST Category Rs 800/-) + Transaction charges as applicable. Payment through computer generated challan form in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) or can pay online through Credit Card / Debit Card.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test score conducted by the institute.
- Last date for the online application form is 31 Dec 2013.
- Admit cards available from 15 Jan 2014.
- Entrance exam to be held on 25 Jan 2014.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS),
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110608.