The GPAT 2014 is an all India entrance examination for admission to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) programmes in Pharmaceutical Science approved by AICTE.
GPAT 2014 Pattern:
- GPAT 2014 is an Computer Based Online Test.
- The testing window will open for three days.
- The candidates will have to select the date and city for appearing in the test.
- Candidates should have a B.Pharm degree or appearing for final year examination of B.Pharm are eligible for GPAT 2014.
- Candidates who are in final year of B.Pharm / Completed B.Pharm degree after lateral entry into B.Pharm after D.Pharm are also eligible to appear for GPAT 2014.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates have to select the three cities for online examination in order of preference.
- Allotment will be first come first served.
For General and OBC candidates: Rs 1,200/- + Bank charges.
For SC / ST / PD candidates: Rs 600/- + Bank charges.
Last date for online registration is 07th January 2014.
GPAT 2014 test will be conducted from 25th to 27th February 2014.
All India Council of Technical Council,
7th Floor, Chanderlock Building,
Janpath, New Delhi - 110001.
Tel: 022 - 66258304.