Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Nagarjunanagar, invites applications for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANUPGCET) for the year 2014.
PGCET 2014 entrance examination is conducted for admission to the postgraduate (PG) programmes offered by the university, for the academic year 2014-15.
The programmes are offered in:
- PG Diploma
- PG Diploma in yoga
- 5 years integrated courses in MBA
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Application forms can be obtained from the Directorate of Admissions, Acharya Nagarjuna University by paying Rs. 360/- in cash.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 360/- should be drawn in favour of "THE DIRECTOR, DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS", Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar-522510 payable at S.B.I., A.N.U. Campus branch (Code No.4793) or Andhra Bank, ANU Campus (Code No. 1508).
- The candidates who wish to have the application through post can obtain only from the Director by sending a D.D. for Rs. 410/- (includes Rs. 50/-for postage).
- Last date for receipt of filled application form is 10th April 2014.
- Last Date for receipt of filled application form with late fee of Rs 660/- is 21st April 2014.
- ANUPGCET 2014 will be held from 02nd to 05th May 2014 (tentative dates).
Directorate of Admissions,
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Nagarjuna Nagar - 522510.
Tel: 0863 - 2346171.