Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE), Uttarakhand, invites applications for Combined Medical & Dental Postgraduate Entrance Examination (CMDPGEE 2014) for admission to PG Medical and Dental courses, commencing in 2014.
CMDPGEE 2014 is conducted for admission to Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), Doctor of Medicine (M.D), Master of Surgery (M.S) MD Ayurveda courses under Management quota in Medical and Dental colleges of Uttarakhand.
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- Candidates should have a MBBS / BDS degree from any of the recognised Medical / Dental Colleges by the Medical / Dental Council of India.
- Candidates should have completed one year rotatory internship by 31st March 2014.
How to apply:
- Application forms can be obtained in person by depositing cash / demand draft of Rs 2,500/-.
- DD should be drawn in favor of ACEE, should be payable at Rishikesh.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 05th April 2014.
- CMDPGEE 2014 entrance test will be held on 13th April 2014.
For MD Ayurveda:
- Last date for the submission of application form is 15th October 2014.
- Entrance rest will be held on 19th October 2014.
The Secretary, ACEE,
Seema Dental College & Hospital
P.O. Pashulok Virbhadra Road,
Rishikesh - 249203.
Tel: 0135 - 2452962.