Delhi University, is all set to organise a national conference on 'Exercise and Sport Psychology in 21st Century:Research and Application Perspective' for the academic year 2014. This is the 25th consecutive Sports Psychology conference conducted by Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences of Delhi University. Students can register themselves for this conference by logging on to the official website of DU.
Topics to be covered:
- Psychological Interventions and Athletic Performance
- Neuro-physiological Aspects of Sports Psychology
- Psychology for Physical Activity, Recreational Sport and Lifestyle Management
- Psychometrics and Technological Advancements
- Future Trends and Challenges in Physical Education and Sports
- Sports Medicine and Psychology
Currently University of Delhi offers various physical education programmes like:
- Bachelor of Physical Education. (Four Year Undergraduate Programme)
- BP.Ed (FYUP) - Eight Semesters (Four Years).
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports: B.Sc (P.E,H.E and S.) - Six Semesters (Three Years) Degree Course after 10+2.
- Bachelor of Physical Education: BP.Ed - Two Semesters (One Year) teacher training course after graduation.
- Master of Physical Education: MP.Ed - Four Semesters (Two years) degree course after B.Sc(P.E,H.E and Sports)/BP.Ed
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Physical Education (2 to 5 years) : Applications for admission to Ph.D Programme in the Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences (University of Delhi) are being considered twice in a year i.e. in July and December.
- Delegates: Rs. 3500
- SPAI members: Rs. 4000
- Foreign delegates: $ 250
- Deadline for submission of full paper with abstract (Max. 5 pages): 30th June, 2014
- Commencement of paper acceptance: 30th April, 2014
- Deadline for author's registration: 15th July, 2014
- Conference starts on: 15th October, 2014
- Conference ends on: 18th October, 2014
For more details, click here.