Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued notification for 3428 executive and non-executive posts. The last date to apply is October 15, 2016.
The vacancy is for various posts such as Assistant Manager, Station Controller/ Train operator, Customer Relation Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account assistant and Maintainer.
The recruitment is done for 44 executive and 3384 non-executive posts.
Application fee and Age limit:
- Application fee is of Rs. 150 for SC/ ST/ PWD and Rs. 400 for rest of the people
- Age limit should be between 18 to 28 years with relaxation to different categories
- For more information on age relaxation see the official notice
- For executive posts, relevant B.tech or MBA degree is required
- For non-executive posts relevant diploma is needed
- Check the official notice for number of vacancies under each post and qualification needed to apply
How to Apply:
- Go to the official link
- Fill up all the details
- Upload photograph and signature
- Take the print of bank challan generated
- Pay the application fee in the State Bank of India (SBI)
- Apply the acknowledgment of deposit of application fee online
- Submit the application
The selection will be done on the basis of medical examination/ group discussion/ psycho test/ interview.