Dehradun Institute of Technology, Dehradun is organising a 'State Level Placement Programme' (SLPP), for the Present Final Year (2014 Passing Out Students) studying in Engineering Colleges of Uttarakhand, in the North Zone. M/s Cognizant Technology Solutions will be conducting recruitment drive in this program.
- 2014 batch of B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MS five years integrated degree students belonging to CSE / Information Technology/ Instrumentation Technology/ ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engg only.
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 70% or equivalent CGPA as per the respective university norms in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable) considering all subjects (Do not round off academic % or CGPA)
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of recruitment process.
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Flexibility to work in Shifts and in any Cognizant Location.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum of 60% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students who had already participated in the previous Cognizant placement drive are not eligible to participate in the combined campus drive.
- Open only to Indian Nationals.
As a part of the selection process, Cognizant team will conduct:
- Group Discussion for all Candidates
- Online Aptitude Test for GD shortlist
- Technical interviews for Test Shortlist
- HR discussion for technical shortlist
The students who get shortlisted will be offered the role of Programmer Analyst Trainee with a salary of 3 lakh / annum.
Students must carry the following for the recruitment process:
- 3 recent Photographs (both ears visible on a light background)
- 2 Sets of Resume (maximum of 2 pages)
- Photocopy of all academic records and till date semester mark sheets
- College ID Card to be displayed through the process, Students should make their own arrangements for travel / accommodation / food etc. for all the days.
For more details click here.