Looking out for a government job in your state Odisha, then you are at the right place. Office of District Judge is looking out for candidates to fill up 5 vacancies in their office. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in a prescribed format before 17th August.
Name and Number of Posts
- Junior clerk cum copyist - 3 posts
- Junior Typist - 2 posts
- To be a Citizen of India
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be;
- Must have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute;
- be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on 01.07.2015.
- Provided that, the upper age-limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with provisions of the relevant Acts, Rules, Orders or instructions for the time being in force.
- be able to speak, read and write Oriya and have passed a test in Oriya equivalent to the M.E. Standard;
- be of good character;
- be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity;
- have not more than one spouse living, if married;
- be having knowledge in type writing with a minimum speed 40 words per minute in English type writing (for the post of Jr. Typist), and
- have paid the fees prescribed for the examination.
List of Doucments to be Submitted by the Candidates
- Treasury Challan in original showing deposit of examination fee of Rs.100/- under the proper head of account (except S.C. & S.T. Candidates).
- Copy of self-attested Board or equivalent certificate showing proof of age.
- Copy of self-attested certificates with mark sheets of H.S.C. and +2 Examinations or equivalent Examinations of a recognized Board, Council or University as the case may be.
- Copy of self-attested certificate of Diploma in Computer Application issued by a recognized Institute.
- Copy of self-attested certificate showing successful completion of Typewriting course from a recognized Institute (for the post of Jr. Typist).
- Two character certificates issued by the Gazetted officers.
- Two Self-signed recent passport size photographs of the applicant excluding the one affixed on the application.
- Two self-addressed envelopes duly stamped with Rs. 30.
- Copy of self-attested caste certificate issued by the competent authority in case of candidates belonging to S.C. /S.T. /S.E.B.C. Categories.
- Copy of self-attested Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Copy of self attested disability certificates for Physically Handicapped persons issued by competent authority showing % of disability.
- Copy of self-attested certificate/ Identity Card of Sports Person and Ex-serviceman.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview or exam conducted by the organisation
- Written test
- Practice test
- Computer science test
- Viva test
Pay-Scale: Rs 5,200 - Rs 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900
Examination fees - Candidates need to pay Rs 100 by taking a treasury challan under the head
"0070- Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-9904650-Law Deptt.- 9916730-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts"
SC/ST are exempted of the examination fees
How to apply?
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with relevant documents to the following address
District Judge, Deogarh, At/ P.O./ District: Deogarh - 768108
So as to reach before the last date
Last Date to Apply: August 17th, 2015