Congratulating one of the toppers of Sadvidya College, Mysore, Careerindia takes this moment to have a candid chat with Ms. D. Vasudha, in appreciating her achievement in Karnataka 2nd PUC exam 2014.
Having scored 594 out of 600, Vasudha takes absolute pride and excitement in sharing her views about her success story with us. Vasudha's father Dr.Dinesh, is an anaesthetist at Mysore Medical College and Research Institute (MMC and RI) and mother Latha is a housewife.
Let's take a quick look at what she had to tell us.
1. What is the secret of your success story?
Hard work and determination
2. Who is the main inspiration behind this success?
My parents and teachers
3. How did the college staff support you?
They were very supportive and cooperative as well.
4. Were you taking any special coaching classes outside?
I didn't need coaching classes as such. But sill, went through a crash course with expert classes in Mangalore.
5. How was the support at home?
My parents were fully cooperative and they were with me all through.
6. What is your future plan?
I would like to pursue in the medical field.. I have attempted CET for now. Let's see.
7. How do you feel at present, to be a topper?
I feel very happy.
Way to go Vasudha. Once again, Careerindia wishes you a wonderful and successful future in all your endeavours.