Prizes worth 30000 to be won!
Here is the description:
Participants are to send proposals for an app which they reckon will add to a smarter and an efficient everyday life. Any number of proposals can be sent by a single team. After evaluation, the best proposal will be chosen. Only one proposal out of the multiple proposals sent, will be selected.
Participants have to present the app. A demonstration of how it works and answering of queries will be done in this round.
Note: The status of the proposal will be disclosed within 3 days after receiving it. Acceptance of proposals will end on 20th January 2014.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants are free to choose the platform (Android, iOS or Windows).
- Maximum of 3 in a team must be present. This is a team event.
- Contestants can be disqualified by the judges if the final application does not fulfill the requirements mentioned in the proposal.
- Judges' verdicts are final.
- The app should be under a particular topic.
- No biasing will be done based on the platform used for the app, only the features and usefulness of the app will be considered for judgment.
- The objective of the app as specified in the proposal.
- Overall quality of the app.
- Scope of the idea.
Abun Lohi: +919400463120
To register and to know more click here