Candidates who have applied for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2014, have a chance to edit the application form.
Candidates who have made the mistakes in filling the application form, have to correct it. Otherwsie, they may be disqualified from the examination.
Candidates must have to login to the official website of JEE Main 2014.
This time CBSE is providing an option to correct the all the information provided in the application form.
Instructions for correction in particulars:
- All the parameters in application form are editable.
- Candidates appearing to class 12th examination have to fill up the roll number in the relevant column.
- Correction in Application Form Particulars will be allowed only once.
- After correction in the Application Form particulars, your change(s) will be updated immediately if additional Examination Fee is not required based on the changes in particulars.
- In case additional Examination Fee is required to pay based on the changes in Application Form particulars, then final updation of correction(s) in Application Form Particulars will be done only after the successfully payment of additional amount of Examination Fee.
- The additional amount of Examination Fee (if applicable) may be submitted either by any credit/debit card or through e-Challan of Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank/ICICI Bank
Candidates are advised to check the application twice and read the instructions carefully, before filling the form.